At World of Digits, you will join a broad team of digital natives, a tribe where everyone benefits from each other’s experiences and skills, where the personal evolution of every member is a central value. Our ambition is to rapidly become a major player within the emerging digital space, and we want you to play an active role in this race.
And then, yes, we are currently looking for a Program Manager to strengthen our amazing team in Brussels.
Overview of the role
The Program Manager can be seen as the visionary leader for the overall program. He, or She, is helping clients to achieve the business impact in the organization and to articulate the goals and objectives of the program.
His, or her, role is to map out and define the list of dependent projects that need to be completed to reach the overall goal.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Planning and Designing the program
- Monitoring program progress
- Resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program
- Managing the program’s budget, including realized benefits and costs
- Being a part of the communications with the stakeholders
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects
What you need to apply
- Master’s Degree (or compensating experience)
- Relevant professional experience (3 to 6 years) in Program Management
- Knowledge of Project Management disciplines, industry best practices and portfolio of programs
- Project Management skills and a proven track record of delivery and leading diverse teams
- Strong leadership and amazing people management
- Communication skills
- Strong positive mindset and being flexible
- Fluent communication in French, Dutch and English
- An accelerated evolution path. Your growth speed is one our main KPIs
- An ultra-stimulating environment where we continuously thrive towards excellence and growth
- A dynamic open-minded team that balances perfectly work and fun
- A competitive salary package with incentives