At World of Digits, you will join a broad team of digital natives, a tribe where everyone benefits from each other’s experiences and skills, where the personal evolution of every member is a central value. Our ambition is to rapidly become a major player within the emerging digital space, and we want you to play an active role in this race.
And then, yes, we are currently looking for a UX Designer to strengthen our amazing team in Brussels.
Overview of the role
The UX Designer helps to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty through the utility, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction with a product.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with our digital strategists, web analysts, consultants and developers
- Design UIs and justify your work to the client as you will be the voice of the end-user
- Develop the company’s expertise in UX and its related business offer
- Evangelize and promote a Design Thinking culture throughout the company and at our clients
- Track and report issues
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
What you need to apply
- Master’s Degree (or compensating experience)
- Relevant professional experience (2 to 5 years) in UX Design
- Understand how UX and UI work together
- Communicate effectively around UX/UI managing moodboards, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, interaction workflow, meeting minutes and other deliverables
- Understand front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Adopt a pragmatic approach and efficiently join forces with a team of developers (production guidelines, follow ups)
- You are a native FR/NL speaker fluent in FR & EN or NL & EN. Being fluent in all 3 languages is a big plus
- An accelerated evolution path. Your growth speed is one our main KPIs
- An ultra-stimulating environment where we continuously thrive towards excellence and growth
- A dynamic open-minded team that balances perfectly work and fun
- A competitive salary package with incentives