We are a consulting firm specialized in digital transformation. Designers, technologists, marketing strategists, UX researchers as well as product, project and change managers work hand in hand in agile and international teams to make digital transformation in companies become reality. Day by day, we develop new methods to work with our clients to help them transform their organization and create new experiences with emerging technologies. We are currently represented at 7 locations and are looking for you at our Berlin office as a Junior Business Manager / Sales Manager (m/f/d).
What you can do with us: Sales. Learning. Grow.
- As a Business Manager you actively acquire new customers for World of Digits. You develop & expand these customer relation-ships independently and sustainably.
- You present our service portfolio to potential customers by phone, in personal meetings and at in-house events.
- You identify the personnel requirements and the needs of potential and existing clients.
- The preparation of offers and contract negotiations is also part of your responsibilities.
- You are actively involved in the recruiting process and connect our consultants directly with our customers.
What you need to apply: Competence. Commitment. Customer orientation.
- The willingness to learn and to contribute to the development of World of Digits – we will encourage and challenge you.
- A university degree (business studies, business psychology, media / communication, economics, law, etc.) or a similar commercial training.
- You have a very good knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Sales strength, customer focus & networking skills.
- A high degree of initiative, solution and result orientation.
- Convincing communication and negotiation skills as well as a confident manner.
- You enjoy dealing with people and bring a healthy dose of humor with you.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
- A willingness to travel all through Germany is a precondition.
What we offer you: Evolvement. Responsibilities. Trainings.
- A creative, dynamic and inspiring environment in which you can enjoy yourself and evolve.
- In addition to flexible working hours and flat hierarchies, we always have two ears open to your ideas and solutions.
- Internal training opportunities individually tailored for your needs.
- A competitive salary package with incentives.
- An accelerated evolution path. Your speed of growth is one of our most important KPIs.
- A working environment in which we continuously strive for excellence and growth.
- A structured way of working.
- Dynamic and open-minded colleagues who spur you on with humor and fun.
- Free snacks and drinks at work.
- Other attractive and customised social benefits (e.g.: company car, direct insurance, annual public transport ticket, children day-care, etc.).
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then you have come to the right place and we should get to know each other as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com