We are a consulting firm specialized in digital transformation. Designers, technologists, marketing strategists, UX researchers as well as product, project and change managers work hand in hand in agile and international teams to make digital transformation in companies become reality. Day by day, we develop new methods to work with our clients to help them transform their organization and create new experiences with emerging technologies. We are currently represented at 7 locations and are looking for you at our Berlin office as a Recruiter (m/f/d).
Who you are
As a passionate networker you can adapt well to the most different personalities. You like to work independently and structured. With your friendly and openminded personality you search, find and inspire new colleagues for our World of Digits team.
Do you like exciting and innovative ways of recruiting? Perfect, then join us!
What you can do with us: Active Sourcing. Interviews. Job fairs.
- You source candidates on all relevant networks (LinkedIn, Xing etc.)
- Get full responsibility for the complete talent management process of your candidates: Screen and analyse candidates resumes and job applications; Determine applicants qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirement, Create and present professional applicant profiles to our Business Managers.
- You support our ongoing expansion and take care of your very own talent pool.
- Get the chance to mentor and be the long-term contact person for your recruited consultants.
- Be able to represent our company at relevant job fairs and recruiting events.
- General administrative tasks are part of your day-to-day business.
What you need to apply: Competence. Commitment. Customer orientation.
- You have a university degree (business studies, business psychology, media / communication, economics, law etc.) or a similar commercial training.
- As a passionate recruiter (m/f/d), you have a good feeling for people and always find the right strategy for filling vacancies with the right people.
- Experience in headhunting positions is an advantage, but career changers are also very welcome.
- Enthusiasm, assertiveness as well as creativity and enjoyment in dealing with people are your distinguishing features.
- You enjoy working in a team and show ambition and initiative.
- We require a safe handling of MS Office programs
- Your work is characterized by high customer orientation and excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and English and have a good command of the German language.
What we offer you: Freedom. Flexibility. Promotion.
- Diverse projects with customers from different industries
- We have flat hierarchies, an open corporate culture with a family atmosphere and short decision-making paths, because we have the principle of an open door.
- You will receive an attractive salary with additional benefits
- We offer you the most modern tools and individual development and promotion opportunities with us.
- You will become part of a team of highly motivated, committed colleagues with whom you can have a lot of fun at work!
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then you have come to the right place and we should get to know each other as soon as possible! We look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com