At World of Digits, you will join a broad team of digital natives, a tribe where everyone benefits from each other’s experiences and skills, where the personal evolution of every member is a central value. Our ambition is to rapidly become a major player within the emerging digital space, and we want you to play an active role in this race. We are currently looking for a Product Owner to strengthen our amazing team.
Overview of your role
Are you a technology enthusiast who also talks the language of business? Do you have a passion for challenging the status quo and thinking about new solutions, innovation and technology ?
Do you want to support organisations in developing an Agile way of working? Do you have what it takes to support departments & teams in guarding the Agile principles and Scrum values ?
Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Your main duties and responsibilities
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Work close with clients, product owners, developers and QA to launch innovative projects on time and within budget
- Be responsible for analyzing AS-IS situations and set up future proof agile organisations, governance structure, processes, development teams
- Identify, develop and execute strategies to make needed behavioral changes
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
What you need to apply
- Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or digital consulting
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies and tools
- Knowledge and experience with agile application lifecycle management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. Prince II, PMI, Agile/Scrum etc.)
- Agile certifications are a plus (Prince2 agile, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, SAFE…)
For the Brussel position : Bilingual French/Dutch or Dutch/English
- An accelerated evolution path. Your growth speed is one our main KPIs
- An ultra-stimulating environment where we continuously thrive towards excellence and growth
- A dynamic open-minded team that balances perfectly work and fun
- A competitive salary package with incentives
The Scrum Master is one of the four roles of the Scrum Framework, working with the Product Owner, the Scrum Team and Stakeholder.