At World of Digits, you will join a broad team of digital natives, a tribe where everyone benefits from each other’s experiences and skills, where the personal evolution of every member is a central value. Our ambition is to rapidly become a major player within the emerging digital space, and we want you to play an active role in this race. We are currently looking for a Product Owner to strengthen our amazing team in Brussels.
Overview of your role
You are one of the four roles of the Scrum Framework, working with the Scrum Master, the Scrum Team and Stakeholder. You are in charge of defining user stories, prioritizing them in order to have a clear product backlog. Being in the loop is a natural state of mind.
Your main duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining the Product Backlog
- Sorting the Product backlog items according to priority
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Driving one or more Scrum Teams
- Attending sprint planning meetings
- Clearly communicating the business requirements to the team
- Get detail level of requirement from stakeholders or customers
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the stakeholders
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
What you need to apply
- Master’s Degree (or compensating experience)
- Relevant professional experience (2 to 5 years) in Scrum and/or Agile methodology
- Familiar with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous
- Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Solid organizational and planning abilities
- Pro-active attitude and high-paced working style
- Problem solving competencies and analytical skills
- Strong positive mindset and being flexible
- Fluent communication in French, Dutch and English
- An accelerated evolution path. Your growth speed is one our main KPIs
- An ultra-stimulating environment where we continuously thrive towards excellence and growth
- A dynamic open-minded team that balances perfectly work and fun
- A competitive salary package with incentives
Take the next step in your career and grow rapidly on product ownership positions!